With an aim of tapping the increasing potential of investments across sectors we widen our range of research reports and present to you our new segment of analytical reports- to give you the best and latest sector-specific enriched insights with a Product called- Sector Report.
There has been a trend observed in the recent years wherein investors are turning towards the equity market, in the face of global trade issues and lower returns on debt.Generally, people focus on an individual stock while making their investment decisions and do not pay enough attention to understand the sector or industry- in totality; which can prove to be risky. It would seem like heading on the horizon without a clear big picture or driving on a road without having an idea of how bumpy the ride is going to be.
In continuation with our philosophy of facilitating investors in making informed and carefully thought-through investment decisions, we present our new product “Sector Report”.
The report is aimed at helping the investors in making the investment decision by following top-down investment style. In a top-down approach, we first look at the macro factors such as GDP, inflation and interest rates and then move further to the sector-specific factors and trends. After studying these two, company-related/specific data is analysed.
The Sector Report provides an insight into the specific industry to the investors. It is a one-stop guide for an individual to understand the nitty-gritty of a given sector. The report will help manifold in assisting towards the investment case by deep diving into the current trends that are taking place and how these trends are going to impact the companies operating in the industry. The components of the report include the essential information and details from the sector- with both macroeconomic and microeconomic overview. The report also focuses upon the key technical aspects which would be helpful shaping up the industry in the near future. It gives valuable knowledge about the sector’s financial as well as the operational performance. The report also presents an outlook for both long-term and short- term by making rational assumptions backed by facts.
This report will be an info-graphical presentation which will help the investors in gaining an in-depth knowledge of a specific sector. The report also presents a financial analysis and valuation of a few companies operating in the same industry for the reader to have a thorough understanding of the dynamic nature of that specific industry. The report will be touching upon the following points in general for an industry:
(1) A General View on the Sector: An overview on what makes a sector attractive or unattractive from the investment point of view.
(2) Sector Drivers, Operating Environment and Outlook:Factors that are driving the sector or expected to impact the performance of the companies operating in that specific industry- will be discussed in the report. In addition to this, it would also cover the recent developments or trends taking place in the industry along with our view on the sector.
(3) Regulatory Developments: the regulatory hurdle or push (if any) introduced by the government or regulatory authority for the betterment of the sector would be covered.
(4) Key Financial Trends: The report will touch upon common factors that have affected most of the companies in the recent past to derive an understanding of the past and study the trend.
Apart from the factors mentioned above, the report will also be highlighting a set of companies and shall throw significant light on the following parameters:
(1) Financial performance: This section will focus on the recent financial results released.
(2) Significant Updates and Business Outlook: This section, will focus on company-specific key update such as- management changes, capital raising, and merger & acquisition, etc., coupled with factors that are expected to impact the company’s performance in the near-future will also be covered.
(3) Valuation: An idea about the expected upside from the current price based on various valuation methods will be highlighted.
(4) Price Performance: Also coming your way will be valuable and insight-driven exclusive commentary on the price performance of the stocks in the recent past.
It is well-acknowledged that understanding and analysing any given sector- inside out, is a rather difficult and comprehensive task which is never a one-off event but an on-going process. It takes years of experience to gain an in-depth understanding of an industry. We at Kalkine offer comprehensive research solutions to the investors in terms of both quantitative and qualitative parameters. We aim to enable our subscribers to gain in-depth insights about the industry dynamics and prospects which, in turn, will help them in taking long-term favourable investment decisions. We focus on providing unbiased granular research to provide wealth creation ideas to our valuable clients.
At Kalkine, we have a dedicated team of research analysts who have a rich experience in covering various sectors (such as Banking, Health Care, Information Technology, Telecommunication, Energy, etc.). Our team of dedicated researchers is focussed on conducting in-depth analysis of various sectors to provide a holistic view with long-term growth and profit perspective. If you are looking for an extensive sector report, then Kalkine’s product can cater to your needs for better investment thesis and insights.
Stay apprised, Invest wise with KALKINE!