Kalkine presents the ‘Kalkine IPO Report’ for a varied range of investors looking to subscribe in the global IPOs. Companies are going public globally like never before- cashing in on the record-high prices. Amidst the global capital market momentum and ample liquidity, traditional IPOs have come back to the fore.
What is an IPO?
Initial Public offering or IPO refers to the process by which a private company can become a publicly traded company through its share sale to the public for the first time. IPO allows a company to raise money from the public. Before applying for an IPO, every company must meet all the requirements laid down by the respective country's exchange and securities market regulators.
This analysis becomes critical in answering the most basic question in every individual’s mind - Does the IPO Offering looks Attractive or Not?
Few reasons to consider Kalkine IPO Report:
- Popular Offerings: The Kalkine IPO Report focuses on popular offerings being monitored closely by the market participants. The Research provides details of the issue price, lot size, float, and other subscription offerings.
- In-depth Analysis: Detailed analysis undertaken on the company’s fundamentals, including its past performance, earnings quality, equity dilution, management team, key risks, growth catalyst etc., for better decision making.
- The Attractiveness of the IPO: Through its comprehensive analysis, the Kalkine IPO Research provides insights on the attractiveness of an IPO. This report assists individuals in getting relevant insights for further analysis on soon-to-be-listed companies that may have a sound business model and decent potential outlook.
A few examples of IPO investment returns over time (excluding dividends):
- In June 2021, a California-based software company SentinelOne Inc underwent an IPO with an offer price of USD 35 per share (data as per the company prospectus issued in June, 2021) and delivered ~85.42% upside, as of closing price on August 27, 2021.
- An Australia based Scientific & Technical Instrument Company- Trajan Group Holdings Ltd underwent an IPO with an offer price of AUD 1.70 (data as per the company prospectus issued in May, 2021) and is now delivering a handsome return of approximately 107.64%, as of closing price on August 27, 2021.
To summarize, Kalkine IPO Report provides the critical information and analysis required by an investor before subscribing to an IPO. The research provides insights on businesses after carefully assessing sectoral trends, global demand and supply scenarios, fundamental analysis, outlook, potential, associated risks, etc.