Below is a snippet of the methodology used for KALKINE Portfolio Performance Calculation
KALKINE Income Portfolio Performance (Year-on-Year)
- Kalkine's Income Portfolios (Hypothetical) for year 2014 (period from Jan 2014 to 31 Jan 2015), 2015 (period from 01 Feb 2015 to 31 Jan 2016), 2016 (period from 01 Feb 2016 to 31 Jan 2017), year 2017 (period from 01 Feb 2017 to 31 Jan 2018), year 2018 (period from 01 Feb 2018 to 31 Jan 2019) and year 2019 (period from 01 Feb 2019 to 31 Jan 2020) have been used for the calculations presented in section, ‘Kalkine Performance’.
- Generally speaking, Kalkine Income Portfolio represents a hypothetical portfolio, and this consists of selective stocks that appear to be possessing outstanding and enduring performance (typically, with low risk) and are expected to provide returns over a period of time. These include dividend paying stocks (including exemplary stocks with annual dividend yields of around 3%) and those which are expected to be dividend-paying income stocks of future (as per indications from the company).
- Our Portfolio is hypothetical and our performance figures are based on recommendations from Kalkine Reports (such as Investor Reports and respective daily reports) using stock prices at the date of publication.
- It is also prudent to note that performance of stocks included in Kalkine Income Portfolio (Hypothetical) has been calculated based on their price values during the specific time period in order to give ‘as-on-date’ performance picture.
- Where a stock has been recommended multiple times, the average price is taken into consideration. We might need to provide update on a stock several times during a year or for the length of coverage and for that reason the average BUY price is taken into consideration.
- Performance figures quoted do not take into account transaction fees and charges. The profits or losses are hypothetical and include dividends or distribution for the length of the coverage until the recommendation is designated as closed.
- The performance has been verified by an independent accounting firm.
- All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks recommended by Kalkine before making a purchase decision. In addition, investors are advised that past stock performance is no guarantee of future price appreciation.
- We encourage you to think of investing as a long-term pursuit.
- For any benchmark index return, proportional dividend yields have been taken onto account as per the information available
- These dividend yields might vary year on year in view of macro/ micro factors and industry/ sector wide volatility around dividends.