Below is a snippet of the methodology used for KALKINE Portfolio Performance Calculation
KALKINE Technology Portfolio Performance (Year-on-Year)
Recommendations under Kalkine’s Technology Portfolio (Hypothetical) for the year 2019-2020 ( period from 26 April 2019 to 31 Jan 2020) and 2020-2021 (1st February 2020- 31st January 2021).
Generally speaking, Kalkine Technology Portfolio represents a hypothetical portfolio, and this consists of stocks that appear to be providing good value while commanding decent valuations and investors can benefit from returns from high growth businesses. This category may include speculative stocks expected to have growth prospects but carry some defined cited risks.
- Our Portfolio is hypothetical and our performance figures are based on recommendations from Kalkine Technology Reports using stock prices at the date of publication.
- It is also prudent to note that performance of stocks included in Kalkine Technology Portfolio (Hypothetical) has been calculated based on their price values during the specific time period in order to give ‘as-on-date’ performance picture.
- Where a stock has been recommended multiple-times, the average price is taken into consideration. We might need to provide update on a stock several times during a year or for the length of coverage and for that reason the average BUY price is taken into consideration.
- Performance figures quoted do not take into account transaction fees and charges. The profits or losses are hypothetical and include dividends or distribution for the length of the coverage until the recommendation is designated as closed.
- The performance has been verified by an independent accounting firm.
- All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks recommended by Kalkine before making a purchase decision. In addition, investors are advised that past stock performance is no guarantee of future price appreciation.
- We encourage you to think of investing as a long-term pursuit.
Note: For any benchmark index return, proportional dividend yields have been taken onto account as per the information available